Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wanna know a secret?


I'm slowly loosing it.



There are so many things on my mind. The medicine numbs most of them, but I know they're there and they're simmering just under the surface.

My maw is going to pass soon.

My husband hates my family.

My sister lives in a campground with a drug dealer.

My husband hasn't worked the bulk of the time we've been married.

We are in debt up to our eyeballs and he won't talk about saving money.

My grandmother knows my awful secret, and she said my Pawpaw knew too.

I have a bellydance show coming up and no one is as committed as I am.

I have to put a price on my show and I have no idea how to do that.

I have to write the actual show.

I can't focus at work again.

I'm taking medicine to numb the pain.

I can't go back to school... still.

I can't afford to buy a house, I can't afford to hope for a family.

I weigh too much, and I am unmotivated to work out.

My house looks like a complete mess.

I can't find my Ipod.

I spent too much on Christmas.

I hate the way I look.

My teeth are getting worse, and I can't afford to fix them.

I am starting to not care about sex.

I secretly hate my Mother and it hurts me to see my siblings.

I can't remember anything. Ever.

I need therapy.

My husband has something wrong with his prostate and won't go fix it.

I could get fired any day now.

I hate who I have become.

There. Now you know.

No comments: