Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LEXAPRO DAY 2

AM:
I didn't sleep hardly at all last night. I was up tossing and turning. I was just awake. It was horrible. Again, it's too early to tell if it's the medication, or if it was just a fluke, but whatever the reason, it was torture. David was up with me. It's hard to sleep next to someone who's tossing like a fish out of water, I'm sure. We tried to replicate our normal routine, and went back out to the couch to try to fall asleep again. It worked, sort of. We fell asleep, but it was only about an hour and a half before I woke up again and woke him up, because I was sore from sleeping so long in a weird position. It was about Five AM when we moved back to the bed, and it probably took us another good 30 minutes to fall back asleep. Of course, my alarm goes off at Six Am and I remember saying "You've got to be kidding me..." and turning the damn thing off. And so naturally, I was late. On top of that, I was called out in the staff meeting, and then discovered that like half of the work I did yesterday got deleted when I saved over it with something else. Great. Just fucking great. This medicine better work today, or I might just have a panic attack. Fuck. I'm just so very tired.


No comments: