Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Why do I like to hit 'enter' instead of 'space'???

What a crazy day.
Woke up to snow.
Upon arrival to work- found out I had 2 meetings immediately that I was unaware of.
Was late to everything.
The Nagina (my grandmother/land lord whom I'd just love to death if she doesn't nag me to death first...) calls while I'm at the Federal Building. Family is not doing well.
Lee Ann put the only time at work I enjoy in jeopardy in an unsolicited attempt to defend me.
I didn't eat lunch.
Again.

And what the fuck am i going to do for my hubby for valentines day!?

Oh geez.... I have a lot going on right now.

Tonight is belly dance practice with Lauren.
I think we'll try to revise Raks Bedeya to fit two people... who knows.
Maybe we will just fuck off like always.
*shrug*

This weekend is Faire auditions... and my brother's military ball.
My world is exploding!

At least I'm not bored...

No comments: