Friday, February 15, 2008

Princess Valentine, here.




The best Valentine's Day i have ever had in my entire life just occured yesterday.

So, naturally, I'm inclined to gush...



I woke up and PC had made a special choclate coffee and sweet rolls with pink frosting. We ate together and he left a card and gift on the table. The card was so sweet, addressed to his wife and a message about his looking forward to our fiftieth Valentine's day together. It was loud, it plays "My Girl" when you open it, and at 5am it made me jump. It was silly and loving and everything he is all in this one card. Then more suprises, my gift was a wonderful set of makeup brushes, complete with their own carrying case, a big, really nice powder brush, and some expensive eyeliner. I loved it all- it was perfect.

Then later when I got home we had the nicest steak dinner and after dinner he suprised me with a pedicure. Not a cupon for one- but aREAL pedicure... complete with pumice stone, lotion, toe-nail painting, EVERYTHING! Of course, the toe-curling sex we had immediately following ruined the actual paint job, but the overall effect was still there- and my feet felt great. I felt great! It was the most loving, blissful V-day I have ever had! NO one has ever treated me that well. I sure do love that husband of mine. This may sound all detached because you're reading it in my blog- but he seriously made me feel like a queen. It was the sweetest thing in the world. I have no doubt in my mind that he loves me more than anything in the world. He is my everything. My day and night. My alpha and my omega. He heals me and brings out strength in me I didn't know I had. He makes me want to be a better person every day. I like who I am with him and I am so happy to know that I have a lifetime to continue growing with him. I can't wait until we're retired, cantankerous old people and we can just sit on the porch and bitch about the next generation all day long! I love that man...

No comments: