Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Life goal: write SOMETHING every day

I am tired of blogging.

I have started so many blogs over the years. I was blogging before it was cool. I had an Open Diary when it first came out. I switched to live journal when too many people caught on. I switched to using my MySpace blog when too many people caught on to that. I stopped using my MySpace blog when I found out people weren’t reading because they were interested, but rather, to spy on me and have something to spread rumors about with their friends. I have another blog on ‘blogger’ that I use to post the things I need to say but never will aloud. But I don’t have a place where I can just ramble on and type as I figure out all the little twists and turns of life. Don’t have a place where I feel it’s okay to type things out just for the satisfaction of typing them. Where I’m not worried about broken thoughts and syntax. Where I can go on and on if I’m upset and no one will be offended or bored (because no one is obligated to read... out of love OR spite...)

So here we go again.
Another blog.
Another url.
Another attempt at wrangling my thoughts into a place that can't truly contain them.

I am going to try to write SOMETHING every day. It may not be entertaining, but it will be true. It may not be in my own hand, but in my own voice. It may not be hidden, but it is not paraded.

We'll just have to see what happens...

No comments: