Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Some things I needed to say.


anger
frustration
welling inside me
tears march to the front line
angels of the battlefield
preparing to release me
rallying against my demons
waiting for the word

hatred
destruction
a little black hole
growing bigger
when each passing thought
tumbles into the void
I loose pieces of me
you didn't even know were there

What was it she did?
Lady McBeth
to make it go away
out, out, damned spot

it only makes it worse
and i want to see him suffer

You turn the other cheek
I'll turn the barrel to his skull
You do unto others
I'll pull the trigger

It isn't ambition,
but Shouting didn't work.

I am sixteen again
I hate you for that.
Feeling helpless,
Consumed by rage.
I am just a girl...

I am in agony again.
They're talking
and laughing.
Shut up! It's not okay,
just because I'm one of many...

No comments: